_JFC-180BB Echo sounder
Variable quad frequencies in blackbox design will powerfully support your fishing
- 2-type selectable transducers with different frequency range
- Variable frequency function enables quick escape from surrounding ships interference
- Digital processing technology presents clear fish echo in all detection range
- Six Conditional Memory keys will totally recall pre-set parameters instantly with your finger tip
- Simple keys and dials with colored back light keyboard will support intuitive operation
- Your own display (supports XGA resolution) can be connected by RGB
The JFC-180 is an innovative, blackbox echo sounder which is capable of displaying 4 different frequencies at the same time, providing the operator greatly enhanced fish detection. It is easier to differentiate between the various fish species, large shoals of fish and the seabed, resulting in better targeted catches and contributing to conservation of fish stocks.
- Advanced 3 kW transducer
- Black box design
- Dedicated keyboard
- XGA display resolution output
- Flexible interfacing
- Digital signal processing technology
- Simultaneous display of four frequencies
- One touch memory buttons
- Long range detection
- Energy saving mode
You can select four frequencies within the range of broadband transducer. Flexible selection of frequencies by 0.1 kHz step enables the user to stay away from interference with the sounders on other vessels.
Users can zoom by any range. After setting the zoom image, the normal image is indicated above and the zoomed image is displayed at the bottom part of the screen. The example on the right is focussed from the sea bottom, showing the depth upwards, which is especially useful for trawler vessels.
The JFC-180 allows the operator to switch between English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Korean, Spanish and Thai.