- Voice, SMS, SBD, and Modem Data
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Built-in Webserver for configuration and maintenance
- Bluetooth for Private Area Network (PAN)
- Smartphone (SIP voice and messaging)
- Connect external SIP handsets
- Connect external POTS phones via an adaptor
- Vessel tracking (SBD, SMS, and E-mail)
- Remote management of vessel tracking
- NMEA 0183 GNSS/GPS output data via RS-422
- OnSatMail (AST) and SkyFile Mail (Marlink)
- RedPort Optimizer (GMN)
- RED BOX (mailasail)
The LT-3100 system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage. The LT-3100 system consist of a control unit, handset unit, and antenna unit. A single cable solution connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Using a standard coaxial cable, up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna in the best possible location, with free line of sight to the satellites.
The LT-3100 system can be used as the primary satellite communication product on vessels, covering the basic communication needs in terms of connectivity between the ship and shore. In addition, the LT-3100 system can be used for crew calling or as a back-up satellite communication product. The LT-3100 system provides voice, SMS, data, vessel tracking, and other Iridium services with competitive airtime rates, making it the perfect satellite communication product on board any vessel.
The LT-3100 Iridium Communications System is designed and built for the demanding and rough environment at sea and with an operational temperature range from -25⁰C to +55⁰C (-13⁰F to +131⁰F).
The LT-3100 system is very easy to install and requires no yearly maintenance or service. Everything is included in the box to get started with the installation and operating the LT-3100 system. The control unit can be installed using either a bracket mount or flush mount. The antenna unit can be mounted using either a pole mount (1.5″ tube) or angle bracket mount (1″ to 2.5″ tube). The control unit has a large 4.3″ TFT display, from where the system can be operated with overview and ease. The built-in webserver can be used for service and maintenance.
More than 40 years of experience have been put into the design and construction of the LT-3100 Iridium Communications System, with an exceptional performance and specification level.