In the “selective squelch” mode, an alarm is triggered only if the signal is transmitted by an emergency beacon (ELT, PLB or EPIRB ). This eliminates false alarms caused by radio frequency interference or radio traffic from aircraft that use this frequency as a calling frequency.
- Alert of rescue personnel in the event of distress situations at sea (man overboard) or on land
- Automatic activation of rescue or alarm systems
- Automatic activation of MOB function of GPS receivers
- Monitoring of international emergency frequency
- Testing of rescue beacons (PLBs, EPIRBs, ELTs …)
- Recognition of inadvertently triggered ELT beacons at airports to avoid unnecessary and expensive rescue missions
- High reception sensitivity for greater range
- Simple operation
- Selective squelch to avoid false alarms
- Potential-free relay for activation of external devices
- Integrated speaker and audio out for external speakers
- Robust, waterproof construction
There are no reviews yet.