The modular design makes the system adaptable for almost all modern DF applications up to 24 simultaneously DF-channels. The approved Doppler principle provides unrivaled system reliability. The compact antenna system is designed for very rough conditions and is easy to install.
The system flexibility allows almost every customer requirement to be fulfilled.
The RT-1000 VDF is used as an ATC navigation aid that allows controllers on the ground to transmit QDMs to the pilot or verify position reports received from aircraft. Bearing information can also be integrated into a radar screen, which makes it possible to immediately assign radio messages to the right targets on the radar display.
The RT-1000 is also suitable for stationary VTS applications to control the vessel traffic close to the coast.
- Approved Doppler DF principle
- Extremely high rotation frequency for fast signal processing
- Compact antenna system for simple installation
- Effective lightning protection
- Very flexible system concept allows adaptation to almost every customer requirement
- Maintenance-friendly modular design
- Frequency range:
- 118.000 … 136.975 MHz
- 156.000 … 174.000 MHz