All of our SAR products feature a selective squelch function that only triggers an alarm if a distress signal is actually identified. This eliminates false alarms due to radio frequency interference or other radio signals. When the selective squelch function is deactivated, any radio signal can be received regardless of its modulation.
The RT-202 also features a second operating frequency (121.650 MHz) for training and testing purposes.
In the event of a man overboard situation, the individual in distress can be found quickly and easily. No matter how adverse the visibility and weather conditions (darkness, fog, precipitation, waves…), the CrewFinder never loses “sight” of the person in the water.
The RT-202 direction finder system is a compact, robust SAR instrument intended for localization of crew members in the water or assistance of crew of neighboring vessels.
For mobile rescue missions at sea or on land:
With its compact antenna, this SAR direction finder is also suitable for installation on board of smaller vessels and rescue craft as well as for rescue missions on land.
- Simple intuitive operation
- Extremely high reception sensitivity to permit detection of extremely weak or distant signals
- Special processing algorithm for signal stable localization
- Selective squelch to avoid false alarms
- Waterproof (IP67) and robust
- Extremely compact design
- Portable model also available
- RS-232 interface for remote control capability