The RT-300 VS is the standard model and combines the functionality of a communication direction finder system for the VHF marine band with the functions of an MOB direction finder . The RT-300 VU VHF/UHF is an SAR direction finder for civilian and military applications.
The RT-300 direction finder system is designed for mobile use at sea or on land under extremely adverse conditions and is equally suitable for shore-based VTS facilities. The RT-300 not only sets new benchmarks in terms of performance but also features various functions that in the past could be obtained only by using various direction finder systems. The flexible system configuration makes it possible to support many different applications.
- Universal dual-band direction finder system for the VHF marine and aviation bands and the VHF/UHF aviation bands
- SAR direction finder, communication direction finder and navigation aid
- Automatic monitoring of emergency frequency 121.500 MHz during work on marine radio band
- Unsurpassed reception sensitivity in this class to permit detection of extremely weak or distant signals
- Selective squelch to avoid false alarms
- Display of bearing with reference direction as true north, magnetic north or relative
- Completely illuminated control unit
- Optimized signal processing for fast, stable direction finding
- Excellent localization precision
- NMEA, RS-485 and RS-232 interfaces for system integration and remote control capability
- Correction of lag error after changes in direction
- Optimized for use at sea: robust, compact design, waterproof (IP67)